Child Custody Law
Child Custody Law in Frederick, MD
Find the Right Solution with Our Child Custody Law Firm
Shield your children from the most stressful aspects of divorce by turning to Law Offices Of Molly H. Wolfe LLC, a child custody law firm that approaches each case with compassion. Our lawyers are highly knowledgeable when it comes to the various facets of local, state, and federal child custody laws. Call us today for help navigating this difficult time in your life while keeping your children’s best interests at heart.
Divorce is always a difficult process, but it becomes even more complicated when children are involved. Our lawyers make the experience as quick and easy as possible, working hard to find the most effective way to attend to the needs of your children. Whether you think joint or sole custody would be best for them, our custody lawyers take the time to examine your case for the important details. Contact us for help sorting through the following issues:
- Child Support
- Grandparent Visitation Rights
Easing the Stress of Divorce
When it comes to divorce, child custody can lead to a lot of arguments and negotiation. We are here to help make every step of the process go smoothly, easing the stress and burden placed on you and your family. Let us negotiate on your behalf, either at the table or in front of a judge. Call our child custody law firm to set up your first consultation to see what we can do to protect the safety and well-being of your children.
Call us to learn about the wide variety of custody law services we provide. We are proud to represent Frederick, MD, Rockville, MD and surrounding areas.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Maryland Bar, 2009
- Maryland Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Bar, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
- Virginia Bar, 2016
- Member of the Maryland Association for Justice - 2010 to Current
- Member of the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to Current
- Co-Chair of New Lawyers Division for the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to 2016
- POUND Civil Justice Institute Trustee - Sept. 2013 to Sept. 2016
- Seat on Tort Law Section Steering Committee for the District of Columbia Bar - 2013 to 2016
- Member of the American Association of Justice - May 2010 to 2017
- Member of the American Association of Justice Birth Trauma Litigation Group - 2012 to 2017
- Chair of the Women’s Caucus for D.C. Trial Lawyers – 2014 to 2016
- Member of the Bar Association of Frederick, County Maryland - 2014 to Current