Criminal Law in Frederick, MD
Effective Criminal Defense Attorney
Have you been arrested for a crime? Protect your rights by turning to us when you need a criminal defense attorney in Frederick, MD. At Law Offices Of Molly H. Wolfe LLC, we provide comprehensive and honest legal representation. We help you through your difficult time by closely examining your case and offering the advice you need to make important decisions. Criminal law is complicated, and the penalties for convictions are often severe. Trust our attorney to provide you with criminal defense. We have the courtroom experience and knowledge of criminal law to fight for your rights.
An Experienced Criminal Attorney
Experience counts when it comes to criminal defense. You need a law firm that draws on all available resources to secure every advantage your case allows. When your freedom is on the line, trust our defense attorney for the in-depth attention your case requires.
The Comprehensive Legal Aid You Need
We work tirelessly in defense of your interests. Whether you’re facing prohibitively high fines or time in jail, we fight for your rights. Give yourself the peace of mind that comes from knowing we’re doing everything we can for your defense. At our law firm, we’re on your side. Schedule a consultation with us right away if you’ve been arrested for:
- Driving Under the Influence
- Assault & Battery
- Drug Possession
- Probation Violation
- Weapons Possession
Contact us to schedule a consultation with our criminal defense attorney. We proudly represent clients in Frederick, MD, Rockville, MD and surrounding areas.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Maryland Bar, 2009
- Maryland Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Bar, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
- Virginia Bar, 2016
- Member of the Maryland Association for Justice - 2010 to Current
- Member of the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to Current
- Co-Chair of New Lawyers Division for the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to 2016
- POUND Civil Justice Institute Trustee - Sept. 2013 to Sept. 2016
- Seat on Tort Law Section Steering Committee for the District of Columbia Bar - 2013 to 2016
- Member of the American Association of Justice - May 2010 to 2017
- Member of the American Association of Justice Birth Trauma Litigation Group - 2012 to 2017
- Chair of the Women’s Caucus for D.C. Trial Lawyers – 2014 to 2016
- Member of the Bar Association of Frederick, County Maryland - 2014 to Current