Divorce Attorney in Frederick, MD
A Compassionate Dissolution Lawyers
Cases involving the dissolution of marriage are often emotionally charged events. That is why divorce cases require the compassionate and discrete attention of one of our qualified dissolution lawyers. If your divorce proceedings are current or ongoing, place your trust in Law Offices Of Molly H. Wolfe LLC in Frederick, MD. Our team of attorneys has the skills and experience necessary to offer you guidance through this trying time. Let us help you navigate any aspect of your marriage dissolution that you may need. Contact us to schedule a consultation today.
When searching for a solid attorney to handle your divorce, it is important to find a firm that keeps your best interests at heart. We advocate on your behalf to the fullest extent, going above and beyond expectations to deliver a customized approach to your case. Call us today to go over all of the details of your case and we will develop a plan to address the following issues and more:
- Asset Division
- Child Custody
Military Divorce Lawyers Advocating for You
When going through a divorce involving military personnel, there are different factors to take into account. For instance, spouses of service members are entitled to certain benefits that must be addressed upon dissolution of the marriage. In order to ensure that the law is upheld and that your rights are properly advocated, you need to seek out a skilled lawyer who has experience with military divorces. Contact us to schedule a consultation with one of our seasoned attorneys to go over your case.
Call us today to find out more about our firm and the individualized approach we take in your case. We are proud to serve Frederick, MD, Rockville, MD and surrounding areas.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Maryland Bar, 2009
- Maryland Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Bar, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
- Virginia Bar, 2016
- Member of the Maryland Association for Justice - 2010 to Current
- Member of the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to Current
- Co-Chair of New Lawyers Division for the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to 2016
- POUND Civil Justice Institute Trustee - Sept. 2013 to Sept. 2016
- Seat on Tort Law Section Steering Committee for the District of Columbia Bar - 2013 to 2016
- Member of the American Association of Justice - May 2010 to 2017
- Member of the American Association of Justice Birth Trauma Litigation Group - 2012 to 2017
- Chair of the Women’s Caucus for D.C. Trial Lawyers – 2014 to 2016
- Member of the Bar Association of Frederick, County Maryland - 2014 to Current