Domestic Violence Law
Domestic Violence Law in Frederick, MD
The Domestic Violence Law Firm You Can Trust
Finding yourself in a domestic law case is a frightening and disorienting experience. You need to seek the guidance of a law firm you trust to represent your interests, defend your rights, and steer you through the complicated court system. If you need representation for matters pertaining to domestic violence, Law Offices Of Molly H. Wolfe LLC is here to help. For years, we’ve been the preferred domestic law attorneys in Frederick, MD. We offer compassionate legal counsel and passionate courtroom representation for clients facing domestic violence-related issues.
The phrase domestic violence is used by clients to signify a number of related crimes. Whatever your case specifically involves, our law office has the advice and support you are looking for. Schedule an appointment with us today to discuss cases of:
- Menacing Threats
- Sexual Assault
The Law Office that Protects Your Rights
Our number one priority is to protect the rights and well-being of our clients. Domestic violence cases are sensitive and urgent matters that require the kind of dedication and complete attention that we provide. At our domestic violence law firm, we fight tirelessly to ensure that your case receives the best outcome available. Don’t feel like you’re alone in your domestic violence case. We’re the advocate you can depend on to guide you through the legal process.
Contact us to schedule a consultation at our domestic violence law firm. We serve clients in Frederick, MD, Rockville, MD and surrounding areas.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Maryland Bar, 2009
- Maryland Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Bar, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
- Virginia Bar, 2016
- Member of the Maryland Association for Justice - 2010 to Current
- Member of the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to Current
- Co-Chair of New Lawyers Division for the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to 2016
- POUND Civil Justice Institute Trustee - Sept. 2013 to Sept. 2016
- Seat on Tort Law Section Steering Committee for the District of Columbia Bar - 2013 to 2016
- Member of the American Association of Justice - May 2010 to 2017
- Member of the American Association of Justice Birth Trauma Litigation Group - 2012 to 2017
- Chair of the Women’s Caucus for D.C. Trial Lawyers – 2014 to 2016
- Member of the Bar Association of Frederick, County Maryland - 2014 to Current