Drug Crime Law
Drug Crime Law in Frederick, MD
Drug Crime Attorneys for the Defense You Need
If you have been charged with a drug-related crime, you need to act quickly to prepare your defense. Schedule a consultation with Law Offices Of Molly H. Wolfe LLC to discuss your charges. When it comes to drug crime law in Frederick, MD, we have the experience and deep familiarity with the law necessary to improve the outcome of your case. Convictions for drug charges are often severe, and may include probation, fines, and jail time. Our law firm provides the aggressive representation necessary to protect your legal rights.
Drug convictions account for a significant percentage of today’s prison inmate population. However, not every charge necessarily leads to a conviction. The specific facts of your case, your prior background, and other circumstances all inform the approach the prosecution will take and the strategy we’ll use to fight back. Call us right away if you’ve been charged with:
- Manufacturing and Delivery
Know Your Rights by Consulting with Our Drug Lawyers
In many cases, the arresting officers overstep their bounds by violating defendants’ Fourth Amendment rights during the search and seizure of drug evidence. Establishing the facts of your arrest is an important part of mounting your defense. We’ll review the specific details of your arrest and charges to determine the best approach for your case. Our drug crime attorneys are committed to providing you with the most effective defense.
Contact us today to speak with an experienced drug lawyer. We serve clients in Frederick, MD, Rockville, MD and surrounding areas.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Maryland Bar, 2009
- Maryland Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Bar, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
- Virginia Bar, 2016
- Member of the Maryland Association for Justice - 2010 to Current
- Member of the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to Current
- Co-Chair of New Lawyers Division for the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to 2016
- POUND Civil Justice Institute Trustee - Sept. 2013 to Sept. 2016
- Seat on Tort Law Section Steering Committee for the District of Columbia Bar - 2013 to 2016
- Member of the American Association of Justice - May 2010 to 2017
- Member of the American Association of Justice Birth Trauma Litigation Group - 2012 to 2017
- Chair of the Women’s Caucus for D.C. Trial Lawyers – 2014 to 2016
- Member of the Bar Association of Frederick, County Maryland - 2014 to Current