DUI Law in Frederick, MD AND Rockville, MD
The Drunk Driving Defense Lawyers You Need
A DUI conviction is a life-changing event. If you are found guilty of driving under the influence, the consequences range from staggering fines to jail time. Additionally, you lose your driving privileges for a period of time, and depending upon your employer’s policies, your job may be affected, too. That’s why it’s important to consult with Law Offices Of Molly H. Wolfe LLC as soon as possible following your arrest. We’re the drunk driving lawyers in Frederick, MD, that stand aggressively between you and a possible conviction.
Our law firm provides the representation you need to mount a strong defense. Depending on the individual facts of your case, we may discover grounds to have the prosecution reduce or even drop your charges. Every case is different, but with our help, you improve your chances of securing a more favorable outcome.
Aggressive DUI Representation
At our law firm, we familiarize ourselves with every facet of your case. We’ll leave no stone unturned to discover any advantage on your behalf. The law lays out very specific grounds for how arresting officers must conduct the proceedings before, during, and after your arrest. As your drunk driving defense lawyers, we look out for technicalities and discrepancies such as:
- Whether or Not the Officer Had Reasonable Suspicion
- Whether or Not the Officer Followed Procedure
- What the Road Conditions Were
- How Field Sobriety Tests Were Conducted
- When the Breathalyzer Was Last Calibrated
Remember, time is of the essence in putting together a strong DUI defense. Schedule your consultation as soon as you can following your arrest. Our law firm is on your side.
Contact us today to consult with a drunk driving defense lawyer. We proudly represent clients in Frederick, MD, Rockville, MD and surrounding areas.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Maryland Bar, 2009
- Maryland Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Bar, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
- Virginia Bar, 2016
- Member of the Maryland Association for Justice - 2010 to Current
- Member of the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to Current
- Co-Chair of New Lawyers Division for the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to 2016
- POUND Civil Justice Institute Trustee - Sept. 2013 to Sept. 2016
- Seat on Tort Law Section Steering Committee for the District of Columbia Bar - 2013 to 2016
- Member of the American Association of Justice - May 2010 to 2017
- Member of the American Association of Justice Birth Trauma Litigation Group - 2012 to 2017
- Chair of the Women’s Caucus for D.C. Trial Lawyers – 2014 to 2016
- Member of the Bar Association of Frederick, County Maryland - 2014 to Current