Family Law in Frederick, MD
An Experienced Attorney for Family Law Cases
Family law is a complicated legal area that must take into account many factors. If you’re filing for divorce, petitioning to modify alimony or child support, or adjusting your child’s parenting plan, various details come into consideration. When you have family law questions in Frederick, MD, schedule a consultation at Law Offices Of Molly H. Wolfe LLC. Our law firm has extensive experience resolving family law issues with care, compassion, and integrity.
Although clients who are currently involved in family-related legal matters are often worried and distressed, our comprehensive services help to ensure a more favorable outcome. Family cases are difficult, but accepting the counsel and representation of our lawyer gives you a definite advantage. We combine courtroom skill and knowledge of the law to protect your best interests.
Comprehensive Legal Services
We understand that the highly personal nature of your family law case makes it an especially sensitive issue. That’s why we work aggressively to fight for your interests. As your diligent advocate, we keep you up to date on the process and guide you through the various proceedings. Call our office when you need to discuss:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Division of Marital Assets
- Post-Separation Support
- Injunctions for Protection
- Juvenile Law
Contact us to discuss your family law questions. We represent clients in Frederick, MD, Rockville, MD and surrounding areas.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Maryland Bar, 2009
- Maryland Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Bar, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
- Virginia Bar, 2016
- Member of the Maryland Association for Justice - 2010 to Current
- Member of the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to Current
- Co-Chair of New Lawyers Division for the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to 2016
- POUND Civil Justice Institute Trustee - Sept. 2013 to Sept. 2016
- Seat on Tort Law Section Steering Committee for the District of Columbia Bar - 2013 to 2016
- Member of the American Association of Justice - May 2010 to 2017
- Member of the American Association of Justice Birth Trauma Litigation Group - 2012 to 2017
- Chair of the Women’s Caucus for D.C. Trial Lawyers – 2014 to 2016
- Member of the Bar Association of Frederick, County Maryland - 2014 to Current