Fathers Rights Law
Fathers Rights Law in Frederick, MD
Defending the Rights of the Father in Custody Proceedings
Divorce and child custody proceedings are already emotionally charged occurrences. However, the pain and frustration are all the greater for fathers whose rights are not given equal consideration in the courtroom. Law Offices Of Molly H. Wolfe LLC represents fathers who need aggressive legal representation. Our firm specializes in fathers’ rights law in Frederick, MD, Rockville, MD and surrounding areas. We are ready to act on your behalf if you feel that your rights have been threatened or diminished.
Traditionally, the law favors the mother in custody hearings. Our law firm understands the powerful and important role that fathers play in children’s lives. A court order restricting your visitation is a heartbreaking obstacle when you simply want to be a great dad for your kids. Don’t lose valuable time with your children—call our law office today for help.
Experienced Law Firm for Fathers
In any child custody case, the court seeks to determine the arrangement that is in the best interest of the child. As your fathers’ rights lawyers, we help you establish that you are a capable and caring provider with the ability to provide a safe and stable home environment and be actively involved in your child’s well-being.
We understand that there are circumstances in which the child would be better off in the father’s care. Our advocacy ensures that your voice is heard in the courtroom. Schedule a consultation at our law office to discuss your rights as a father. Our practice areas include:
- Child Custody
- Parenting Plans
- Visitation Orders
- Child Support Orders
- Establishment of Paternity
- Divorce and Mediation
Contact us to protect your rights as a father. We represent clients in Frederick, MD, Rockville, MD and surrounding areas.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Maryland Bar, 2009
- Maryland Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Bar, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
- Virginia Bar, 2016
- Member of the Maryland Association for Justice - 2010 to Current
- Member of the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to Current
- Co-Chair of New Lawyers Division for the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to 2016
- POUND Civil Justice Institute Trustee - Sept. 2013 to Sept. 2016
- Seat on Tort Law Section Steering Committee for the District of Columbia Bar - 2013 to 2016
- Member of the American Association of Justice - May 2010 to 2017
- Member of the American Association of Justice Birth Trauma Litigation Group - 2012 to 2017
- Chair of the Women’s Caucus for D.C. Trial Lawyers – 2014 to 2016
- Member of the Bar Association of Frederick, County Maryland - 2014 to Current