Traffic Law in Frederick, MD
Fight Traffic Tickets with Our Drivers License Lawyers
As motorists, we all make mistakes from time to time. Even individuals with perfect driving records are prone to an occasional misjudgment on the road. While the majority of roadway incidents are victimless crimes, the consequences of receiving a traffic citation can have a lasting impact. If you’ve been ticketed for a traffic violation, consult with Law Offices Of Molly H. Wolfe LLC. We specialize in traffic law in Frederick, MD, Rockville, MD and surrounding areas. Our law firm protects individuals from the higher insurance rates and suspension of their driving privileges that result from traffic tickets.
The fees for traffic violations are frustrating enough. However, while you may be tempted to pay the fee and simply move on, this choice amounts to an admission of guilt on your part. Schedule an appointment with us first to discuss your options. If your case merits contesting the ticket in court, you may save yourself further expenses down the road.
Have You Received a Traffic Ticket?
Just because you’ve received a traffic citation does not mean you have to settle for a blemish on your driving record. Our drivers license lawyers are here to protect your rights as a motorist. Before paying your ticket, talk to us if you have been cited for:
- Illegal Turns or U-Turns
- Running a Stop Sign
- Running a Red Light
- Careless or Reckless Driving
- Driving without a Valid License
- Driving on a Suspended License
- Failure To Use Signals
- Not Stopping for School Buses
- Not Stopping for Emergency Vehicles
- Passing in a No-Passing Zone
Contact us today to consult with an experienced traffic violation lawyer. We serve clients in Frederick, MD, Rockville, MD and surrounding areas.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Maryland Bar, 2009
- Maryland Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Bar, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
- Virginia Bar, 2016
- Member of the Maryland Association for Justice - 2010 to Current
- Member of the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to Current
- Co-Chair of New Lawyers Division for the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to 2016
- POUND Civil Justice Institute Trustee - Sept. 2013 to Sept. 2016
- Seat on Tort Law Section Steering Committee for the District of Columbia Bar - 2013 to 2016
- Member of the American Association of Justice - May 2010 to 2017
- Member of the American Association of Justice Birth Trauma Litigation Group - 2012 to 2017
- Chair of the Women’s Caucus for D.C. Trial Lawyers – 2014 to 2016
- Member of the Bar Association of Frederick, County Maryland - 2014 to Current