Violent Crime Law
Violent Crime Law in Frederick, MD
The penalties for violent crimes are severe. If you have been accused of murder, assault, rape, or any other violent crime, you need to consult with Law Offices Of Molly H. Wolfe LLC right away. We specialize in violent crime law in Frederick, MD. Our experienced attorneys provide aggressive defense against charges of violent crime. Protect your rights by scheduling an appointment at our law office. Our practice area includes representation against charges of:
- Sexual Assault
- Aggravated Assault
- Gun Violence
- Child Abuse
- Elder Abuse
- Intimate Partner/Domestic Violence
Have You Been Charged with Committing a Violent Crime?
You need to act quickly if you are facing criminal charges. We have the deep familiarity with the law and courtroom experience that are necessary for a strong defense. As your murder defense lawyers, we carefully examine your case and expend all available resources to your advantage.
Violent crime convictions have far-reaching negative consequences beyond prison sentences and probation. We’ll fight back against the prosecution and work diligently to improve your outcome in the courtroom. Our goal is to ensure that your rights are respected and that your case has a more favorable conclusion. When your freedom and reputation are at stake, we’re the dedicated legal advocates you can trust.
Contact us immediately if you need aggressive representation from an experienced defense attorney. We represent clients in Frederick, MD, Rockville, MD and surrounding areas.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Maryland Bar, 2009
- Maryland Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Bar, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
- Virginia Bar, 2016
- Member of the Maryland Association for Justice - 2010 to Current
- Member of the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to Current
- Co-Chair of New Lawyers Division for the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to 2016
- POUND Civil Justice Institute Trustee - Sept. 2013 to Sept. 2016
- Seat on Tort Law Section Steering Committee for the District of Columbia Bar - 2013 to 2016
- Member of the American Association of Justice - May 2010 to 2017
- Member of the American Association of Justice Birth Trauma Litigation Group - 2012 to 2017
- Chair of the Women’s Caucus for D.C. Trial Lawyers – 2014 to 2016
- Member of the Bar Association of Frederick, County Maryland - 2014 to Current